Compliance and Regulations
In a commitment to ensure our customers, staff, partners and business are protected, Travel Money Group’s dedicated Compliance team works closely with local regulators, law enforcement, and suppliers within each country we operate.
Travel Money Group works with Financial Intelligence Units and AML Supervisors across the world to further protect and educate our people and customers, these include:
- Australia: AUSTRAC - Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre
- New Zealand: DIA - Department of Internal Affairs and the New Zealand Police
- United States of America - FinCen - US Department of Treasury Financial Crimes Enforcement Network and Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
As a part of the Travel Money Groups commitment to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF), AML programs are run in each country in accordance with each jurisdiction's respective regulation and also in accordance with partner AML Programs.
These regulations include, but are not limited to:
- Australia: Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) Act 2006
- New Zealand: Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) Act 2009 & Identity Verification Code of Practice (2013)
- United States: PATRIOT Act 2001 & Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) 1970.
If you have any questions relating to the Travel Money Group's Compliance please contact us.